Breakfast , Healthy Food Substitutes for Weight Loss
Written by Thin Thin
Weight Loss: By substituting lower calorie ingredients.
By implementing a few diet friendly products, you can save oodles of calories while cooking up something good in your kitchen. How many calories can you save? Take a look....
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil - 120 calories
Instead, use the following:
Non Stick, Butter Flavored Cooking Spray - 0 calories
Saving calories at meal time is one precious way to enhance weight loss and your good health. And breakfast time contains so many opportunities to do just that! Here is our nice and naughty food substitution list.
Ingredients to Substitute for Low Calorie, Low Fat Results Equal Weight Loss! Exchange the following and see the pounds fall off:
- No calorie butter sprays for butter and margarine;
- Light, lite or reduced sugar syrups for regular syrups;
- Egg substitutes for eggs OR use 2 whites to 1 yolk;
- Splenda for sugar;
- Skim milk and creams for full blown milk and creams;
- Cooking spray for oils;
- In cake recipes, substitute low fat sour cream for oil, or unsweetened applesauce, or mashed banana.
Diet Scents That Make Sense
Aah - the smell of Diet Success! One might envision pots of boiling cabbage and other stinky greens but dieting can actually smell quite sweet. Imagine this.....
- Aromatic rosemary and basil bread.
- Sweet smelling strawberries launched into a bed of Angelfood cake.
- Earthy mushrooms sauteed in buttery no-calorie cooking spray.
- Citrus limeade prepared with clear water & no calorie sweetener topped with a cherry.
- Roasted sweet dried tomatoes mixed with spring vegetables.
These great scent-sensations create a diet that is not only delicious to our nostrils, but also very pleasing to the eyes and yummy to the tummy.