Review of the Metabolism Diet Plan
Written by Thin Thin
Is The Metabolism Diet Plan an Effective Mode for Weight Loss?
- The Metabolism Diet Plan is a fad diet that claims to boost a sluggish metabolism.
- It contains insufficient calories necessary to support a healthy diet.
- It is rich in unhealthy cholesterol.
- In conclusion, The Metabolism Diet appears to be a mini-mock of the The Scarsdale Diet.
Below are the particulars of The Metabolism Diet Plan, including the daily menus - for informational purposes only. As with any diet plan, be sure to get your doctor's approval before starting the diet.
The Dietary Guidelines & Menu for the Metabolism Diet Plan
- Drink a minimum of 4 glasses of water or diet beverage per day.
- Any of the following may be used to your heart's content: salt, pepper, vinegar, lemon, herbs, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, mustard and catsup.
7 Day Menus
Our suggestion would be to implement grilled or broiled lean meats into your diet, as well as packets of no-calorie sweetener. The only meal that we can recommend from this Fad Diet is the dinner for Day 7: A sensible dinner.
And shouldn't ALL meals be sensible?
Dinner: 8 - 10 ounces of lean ham + 2 cups of green beans & tomato salad Lunch: 2 hard-boiled eggs + 1 cup of green beans + 1 cup of tomatoes