Natural Remedies, 'Cures' & Recipes for Ridding Cellulite
Written by Thin Thin
Cellulite is more often a problem for women than men and the severity can be influenced by: The Heredity Factor, age, and pregnancy. Cellulite may be more pronounced in women with thin skin, those with more body fat, and in those women whose daily fluid intake in insufficient. Given such, a couple of obvious solutions for decreasing cellulite include:
- weight loss & exercise for toning
- sufficient intake of daily fluids
Cellulite may resemble body hail damage - and as when such occurs to your vehicle, you just want to get it fixed. Unfortunately, cellulite cures do not currently exist, although some home remedies for removing cellulite have found favor in some individuals. The coffee ground remedy listed below is as old as the hills, and is perhaps the most popular current home remedy for ridding cellulite.
And yes - cellulite is extremely difficult to get rid of. Many individuals go under the knife to accomplish cellulite removal - a drastic approach for a testy common problem. Yet your best defense AND safest defense against cellulite is to maintain a healthy weight, get adequate exercise and hydrate, hydrate, hydrate as suggested above.
The following home remedies for diminishing cellulite in the body are provided for informational purposes only and are not endorsed by Thin Thin as a cure for cellulite. Please keep in mind that your largest organ is 'skin' and it holds very powerful absorption powers.
1. Two Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar added to the bath may help alleviate cellulite.
2. Caffeine is an ingredient in many cellulite creams. This recipe calls for smearing coffee grounds that have been mixed with a bit of olive oil onto the cellulite area. Wrap area (not too tightly) in plastic wrap. Leave mixture on for twenty minutes, remove plastic and rinse leg. Repeat 2-4 times per week.
3. Another coffee mixture for combating cellulite consists of mixing finely ground coffee with lotion and applying to legs. Leave concoction in place for about five minutes, then rinse. May be done daily.
4. Stimulating the skin with natural tonics may be of help in ridding cellulite. Oils that stimulate the skin include: bay oil, lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, lemon oil, sesame oil, hazelnut oil, cypress oil, and grape seed oil.
5. Take a warm bath to which about two cups of sea salt has been added. Soak for about 30 minutes.
6. Massage may be of help in ridding the appearance of cellulite. Mummy wraps are a popular mode in attempting to diminish cellulite.
7. Better circulation may help improve cellulite so that's one more reason to love exercising.
Some brands of hosiery stimulate circulation and even those that don't, can help conceal cellulite.
Gingko may also help stimulate circulation in some individuals.
8. And once again - our favorite recipe for ridding cellulite includes a healthy diet, weight loss (when needed), and consuming adequate amounts of fluids per day.
In Summary: These home recipes and remedies for combating cellulite are intended for informational purposes only. Herbs and natural remedies may in fact, be of more harm to some individuals than good, so be sure to meet with your doctor before experimenting with such.